How to backup MySQL databases via phpMyAdmin?
Enter your Hosting account phpMyAdmin and then follow these steps:
- On the welcome screen you will see an Export option, click on this link;
- This will bring up the view dump (schema) of databases screen;
- Select the tables you wish to be exported from the list;
- Ensure you choose SQL as the option (this will alow you to just paste the SQL for your next host);
- It will create text file on the screen, highlight the information and paste it into a text document;
0 Users Found This Useful