How to Enable/Disable Registrar Lock for many Domains at a time?
- Login to eWallHost by clicking ‘Account’ on the top right corner of the page and then click ‘Login’.
- Click ‘Domains’ tab to view the list of active domains in your account.
- Select the domains for which you want to enable/disable auto renewal, by checking the boxes on the left of the domain.
- After selecting, click ‘Registrar Lock’ and the registrar lock page appears.
- Click on the toggle to enable/disable the registrar lock for the domain.
1 Users Found This Useful