How to take a backup of website/hosting data in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click Backup under Files in cPanel.
- Click Download a Full Website Backup button to make an archive of all files to either move to another server or to take a local copy of your website data.
- You can select the auto-generated backups taken over a period of time and download them.
- You can take a partial backup of files however necessary.
- You can also restore partial backups of the downloaded files back to the server.
0 Users Found This Useful