How to create additional Ftp accounts in Plesk?
1. Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’.
2. Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
3. From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
4. In the next page, click “Web Hosting” button to manage your hosting.
5. Choose the option “Websites and Domains” tab in the left corner.
6. Click FTP Access.
7. Choose the tab “ Add an FTP Account ”
8. Enter the FTP account name and Password.
9. Select the directory.
10. Click OK.
0 Users Found This Useful