How to create a subdomain for domain in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "Subdomains" under Domains tab.
- In the subdomains page, add the subdomain to appear as my domain/sub or sub.mydomain.com.
- A subfolder will be created under the root folder public_html, once you add the subdomain.
- Click Create to add the new subdomain
- You can view the list of subdomains created so far, below on the same page.
- Please note the addon domain will also appear as subfolders under "public_html".
0 Users Found This Useful