How to easily change the PHP version for your website?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- In cPanel click Select PHP version under Software to change the PHP settings for your website.
- You can choose the PHP version and enable the modules required for your website compatibility.
- Finally, click Save to save the settings.
0 Users Found This Useful