How to create cPanel account?
WHM allows you to create accounts for your clients quickly and easily in Account Functions >> Create a New Account menu.
To speed up account creation, we recommend adding Packages - a specific set of features for default use during cPanel account creation.
- choose the domain you are assigning to the account in the "Domain" textbox.
- Enter the username you are assigning to the account in The "Username" textbox or leave the one created by default.
- Type the password you are assigning to the account. Passwords are case-sensitive and must be at least 6 characters in length and contain at least one number and one symbol.
- Choose the disk space quota allowed for the account in megabytes in the "Quota" field.
- Put a checkmark in the "Dedicated IP Address" checkbox if the domain assigned to this account uses a dedicated IP address.
- Put a checkmark in the "CGI Access" checkbox if CGI scripts are allowed for this account.
- Put a checkmark in the "FrontPage Extensions" checkbox if FrontPage Extensions are allowed for this account as well.
- Enter the maximum number of items allowed for this account in the"Max FTP Accounts", "Max Email Accounts", "Max Email Lists", "Max SQL Databases", "Max Sub Domains", "Max Park Domains", and "Max Addon Domains" fields. do not want to set up any limits please choose "Unlimited".
- Type the maximum bandwidth this account may user per month in megabytes in the "Bandwidth Limit" field.
- Select the package type for this account in the "Package" field if you have created one.
- Type the contact e-mail address for this account in the "Contact Email" field.
- If there is any specific reason to use customer's domain registry nameservers put a check mark in this field, otherwise, leave Use domain registry nameservers unchecked.
Once ready, click on Create.
If the account creation has been successful you will see a message Congratulations! Your Account has been created successfully.
1 Users Found This Useful