How to create email forwarding in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in the top right corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "Forwarder" under Email section in cPanel.
- Enter the forwarding email and destination email in the fields given.
- Click Add Forwarder to create a forwarding from one email to another.
- You can view the list of such forwarders, below on the same page.
0 Users Found This Useful