How to get EPP or AUTH code for your domain?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘My Account’ in top right side corner and click ‘Login’
- Click ‘My Domain’ tab to see the list of domains active in your account.
- Click ‘manage’ on the right side of the domain, for which you want to get the EPP/AUTH code.
- Disable the registrar lock in the next page that follows.
- After the registrar lock is disabled, a new button ‘Get EPP code’ appears on the same pane.
- By clicking on that button, the EPP code for the domain appears in the next page.
- Save that code for its unique for that domain.
3 Users Found This Useful