How to enable remote access to MySQL database?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click ‘MySQL Management’ under ‘Your Account’ to manage MySQL Db.
- Click on the database you want to allow access.
- Enter your IP address in Access Hosts section then click Add Host.
- If you are uncertain of your IP address, you can get it by visiting websites like http://whatismyip.org/
- The Host is successfully updated and gets listed in the database page.
- If you want to delete the host, just select it and click Delete Selected.
2 Users Found This Useful