How to Access My DNS Setting?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- In DirectAdmin click ‘DNS Management’ under ‘Your Account’.
- You can view all the DNS records listed in this page.
- DNS records can be added or deleted in this page.
- To delete a record, the record should be selected and then click ‘Delete Record’. Multiple records can be selected to delete them.
- To add a record, enter the values against the respective record and click Add button
- Specify the TTL value for the record if required and Save the settings.
5 Users Found This Useful