How do I create an Autoresponder in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click ‘Autoresponders’ in DirectAdmin under ‘Email Manageement’
- Click ‘Create New Autoresponder’ link in AutoResponders page
- Provide the following details to create autoresponders.
Responder Address: Enter the email from which the autoresponders need to be sent
Responder Message: Enter the auto-reply email message that will reach the client’s email.
Send a CC to : Enter the email to which one more copy of the autoresponder is sent.
This field is optional and needs to be checked before saving the responder.
- Click create button to save the autoresponding settings.
- The created responder can be modified or deleted anytime later.
0 Users Found This Useful