Hardware Replacement on Failure:
eWallHost guarantees that in the event of any hardware failure, the faulty hardware will be replaced within 12 hours of identifying the problem. In case this guarantee is not met, eWallHost will provide a credit of:
• 0% of the first month's invoice amount if the period of up-gradation from being scheduled is less than 12 hours.
• 10% of the first month's invoice amount if the period of up-gradation from being scheduled ranges between 12 to 18 hours.
• 20% of the first month's invoice amount if the period of up-gradation from being scheduled ranges between 18 to 24 hours.
• 30% of the first month's invoice amount if the time of up-gradation from being scheduled exceeds 24 hours.
Though, this guarantee dismisses the time required to perform all further support. Support related to software, firewalls, cloning of hard drives, rebuilding web accounts using backups, the load balancer(s), reloading applications, reloading the operating system, reassembling of RAID arrays or any changes in hardware like network switches and network routers. Also, eWallHost will not be responsible for any data loss of their customers, in the case of any hardware problem, system crash, and any downtime or hard disk crash. Issues of these type may take 3-15 days for running properly.
Dedicated Server hardware covered under replacement guarantee includes a processor(s), hard drive(s), RAM, network card(s), motherboard and all other hardware that is related directly to the server offered in the plan.
In the event of ordering an upgrade, the upgrade will be completed within 24 hours of being scheduled; this upgrades subject to hardware availability on data-center. This up-gradation needs to be scheduled with our support team. In the event the guarantee is not met, EWallHost will provide a credit of:
• 0% of the first month's invoice amount if the period of up-gradation from being scheduled is less than 24 hours.
• 25% of the first month's invoice amount if the time of up-gradation from being scheduled exceeds 24 hours.
However, this guarantee would be void in the rare event of hardware/software in question being unavailable. The customer would be well notified of the situation within 12 hours.
Network Uptime Agreement
eWallHost guarantees 99.9% network uptime to customers.
99.9% Network uptime may be described as the availability of the network from the internet across the globe 100% of the time.
Network downtime may be defined as eWallHost's network unavailability (excluding scheduled maintenance period) for continuous 15 minutes of time with no internet traffic to the server as verified by the support team at eWallHost. Downtime is defined from the time when the affected customer raises a support ticket to the time eWallHost considers the problem as resolved.
In an incident of downtime, eWallHost will compensate customers as given below:
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.9%, 5% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.8%, 10% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.7%, 20% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.6%, 30% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.5%, 40% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.4%, 50% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
• If Network Uptime is less than 99.3%, 100% of the first month's invoice amount will be added as a credit to the customer account.
All requests for compensation must be sent within 15 working days of the incident in question. The settlement amount will not exceed customer's first month's invoice amount. However, this SLA will not be applicable for any month in which the customer is the payment defaulter or has breached eWallHost's Terms of Service.
Network availability will be calculated depending upon the customer's billing cycle and may be calculated differently for different customers.
Exclusions to Network SLA
There are some situations that are beyond eWallHost's control and are therefore not covered in this SLA. Includes,
In case eWallHost is managing your server, then the software will be updated occasionally for addressing performance or security issues. We will ensure that you don't experience downtime during this updating process, but we may not be able to guarantee this every time and for all circumstances.
eWallHost will try to diminish any downtime in exceptional events when your dedicated server hardware needs replacement or maintenance. However, any downtime resulting from such maintenance will not be considered as network downtime.
eWallHost will punctually notify you of any upcoming maintenance through maintenance announcements on your member panel and through eWallHost.com. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to stay updated with the latest information by continuously checking eWallHost's emails or customer control panel's announcement section. It is to be noted that these maintenance periods will not be treated under SLA credits.
Hosting Control Panel Issues
In case you experience downtime due to automatic updating of any web hosting panel related software, then eWallHost will try to resolve it but is unable to promise a resolution time.
If some legal action is initiated against the eWallHost customer, then eWallHost will act according to the law and this SLA will stand void in such case.
In the event of the DDoS attack or third party attack against a customer's server or eWallHost's network, every possible step will be taken to counter the attack but a resolution time cannot be assured in such cases.
Service Setup SLA
Your dedicated server will be delivered to you in a maximum of 24 hours after your payment processed successfully and your order is confirmed. Order confirmation may take time. The order will only be approved following a few verification processes.
Please note that guaranteed 24 hours is the maximum time customer have to wait. In most of the cases, we'll deliver your server much before the said period. However, in those rare circumstances where the guarantee is not met.
Virtual Private Servers
VPS will be delivered to you in a maximum of 12 hours after your payment is processed successfully and your order is approved. Order approval may take time as the order will only be approved following few verification processes.
Please note that guaranteed 12 hours is the maximum time customer have to wait. In most of the cases, we'll deliver your server much before the said period. However, in those rare circumstances where the guarantee is not met.
www.eWallHost.com may, but is under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
- Irreparable defects with the software:
Although all the products are thoroughly examined before release, unexpected errors may occur. The understanding should be presented to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request.
- Product not-as-described:
A request based on this reason is inscribed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To counter this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check thoroughly- service overviews, demo links, product samples and screen shots of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
Some products/services come in refund class with some time limitations, the details of which are clearly specified on the website.
Terms and Conditions
• eWallHost extends this SLA to its direct clients only. eWallHost is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
• eWallHost offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be returned as money of any kind.
• SLA credit is estimated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is solved.
• Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
• Any Customer account which has had been out of good standing on payments 2 times or more within 12 months prior to the outage is not eligible for SLA credits.
• Any Customer server disconnected due to the breach of the AUP/TOS is not suitable for SLA credit.
• All SLA claims must be made with the sales department, and will be issued as account credits.
• Any Customer making false SLA credit claims may be imposed $25 administrative fee per offense.
• All SLA claims must be given within 5 days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
• SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
• SLA credit claims can only be made by an approved user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be rejected.
• SLA credits may not be piled, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
• In no way does the eWallHost SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reinstallation does not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
• Any form of management by eWallHost of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the eWallHost SLA. Any report of hardware reconfiguration due to software or management of software is non-eligible to be added in the eWallHost SLA.
• Faulty hardware qualifies for the Hardware SLA only when 6 hours have passed from the time that a eWallHost Technician has officially diagnosed the problem as being caused by faulty hardware. Until the diagnosis is confirmed, the Hardware SLA is inactive.
• Hardware upgrades are eligible for the Hardware SLA only after 6 Hours from the scheduled (between Customer and support) time for repair passes. All hardware upgrades must be scheduled with support in order to be eligible for the Hardware SLA. Immediate, or "as soon as possible" hardware upgrades are not eligible for the Hardware SLA.
• Any failure outside of the eWallHost network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
• Scheduled maintenance of eWallHost network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
• Natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of eWallHost are not eligible for SLA credit.
• The eWallHost SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.