How to Create MySQL Databases in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click ‘MySQL management’ under ‘Your Account’ in DirectAdmin.
- Click ‘Create new Database’ in the MySQL management page
- Provide the following details to create a new database,
Database Name : Give a database which appears to be domain_db_name.
Database Username : Create a database user or select an existing user.
Username password: Give a strong password for the database or generate a random password.
Confirm password : Confirm the above given password.
- Click Create to create a new database.
- You can now manage the Database in PHPMyAdmin in the same page under MySQL management.
- Click PHPMyAdmin to login to your database using the same login credentials as your DirectAdmin.
- In PHPMyAdmin click on the database name for which you want to create table, import database etc.
- Click Import to directly upload and import databases onto the hosting.
4 Users Found This Useful