How to Create a E-Mail Accounts in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- In DirectAdmin, click ‘Email Accounts’ under E-mail Management.
- Then click ‘Create mail accounts’ to create a new email for the domain.
- In the next page enter the following details to setup an email account.
Username : Provide the username for the email as to be firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : Enter a strong password or click ‘Random’ to generate a strong password.
Re-enter password : Re-enter password for confirmation.
Email Quota (Meg) : Provide the email usage space in MB. Setting it to zero will allot unlimited space.
- Click Create button when all the fields are filled and the email account will be created and listed.
2 Users Found This Useful