How to create FTP Accounts in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- In Direct Admin, click ‘FTP Management’ under ‘Your Account’.
- Click ‘Create FTP account’ in the FTP management page.
- In the next page fill in the following details.
FTP Username: Provide a username for the FTP account
Enter Password: Give a strong password or generate a random password.
Re-Enter Password: Re-enter the password for confirmation
Domain: Select the path where the FTP account needs to be setup. Choose domain if the path is directly under public_html
FTP: Choose FTP, if the ftp is created under public_ftp
User: Choose User, if the ftp needs to be created under a user within public_html
Custom: Give a custom path if required.
- Click Create to complete setup the FTP account for the domain.
- The created FTP account is listed in the FTP management page.
2 Users Found This Useful