How to Register a Domain Name in the Client Area
Inorder to register your domain.
- Sign in to your eWallhost account, go to "My Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Select "Domain" and choose "Register a New Domain".
- In search box enter your Domain name and click "Check Availability buttion".
- Your domain name is available click "Order Now" button.
- In next page add any notes, or additional information you want to include with your order, and click the "Complete Order" button at the bottom of the page.
- WHMCS will now generate an Invoice with all the information for the domain you just registered. Click on the Back to The Client Area at the bottom of the page. Now click on the Client Area in the You are Here menu. This ends the tutorial. You now know how to register a domain name in WHMCS Client Area.
1 Users Found This Useful