How to manage hosting database in DirectAdmin? / How to create, edit and use database under MySQL management in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to DirectAdmin" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "MySQL management" under Your Account in DirectAdmin.
- Click "Create new Database" in the MySQL management page
- Provide the following details to create a new database,
Database Name: Give a database which appears to be domain_db_name.
Database Username: Create a database user or select an existing user.
Username password: Give a strong password for the database or generate a random password.
Confirm password : Confirm the above-given password.
- Click Create to create a new database.
- You can now manage the Database in PHPMyAdmin on the same page under MySQL management.
- Click PHPMyAdmin to log in to your database using the same login credentials as your DirectAdmin.
- In PHPMyAdmin click on the database name for which you want to create table, import database etc.
- Click Import to directly upload and import databases onto the hosting.
0 Users Found This Useful