Domain forwarding in cPanel
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Under the domain section select the "redirects".
3. On the next screen, In the Type list section choose if you want to create a Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) redirect.
4. In the next drop-down choose the domain you want to forward.
5. If you want to redirect the specific file such as info.html enter it in the backward slash '/' field.
6. Enter the domain name you want the traffic redirected to in the Redirects to box.
7. In the "www. redirection" section choose how you want to handle 'www' redirects. The www redirection option allows you to configure how to handle redirects in regard to the www subdomain.
8. Once you are done, click Ok.
1 Users Found This Useful