How to create MySQL database in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "MySQL Database Wizard" under Databases in cPanel.
- Give a name for the new database and move on to the next step.
- Create a new user under the new database and click Create User.
- A new database is now created which can be viewed under phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
1 Users Found This Useful