How to update Scripts in Softaculous through DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click on the notification to update or directly click on the installed software or script.
- From the list of installations, click on the notification to see only the applications that need updation.
- Click on the update icon on the right of the version.
- Click ‘Upgrade’ button to start an upgrade process.
- The software/script gets upgraded successfully.
0 Users Found This Useful