How to install Positive SSL in Direct Admin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to DirectAdmin" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "SSL Certificates" under Advanced Features in DirectAdmin
- In the SSL page select "Paste a pre-generated certificate and key".
- Paste the private key in the space provided and click "Save".
- After saving the private key, the domain CA certificate needs to be updated.
1 Users Found This Useful