How to install Let’s encrypt in Direct Admin? How to install free SSL in Direct Admin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click "Login to DirectAdmin" button to manage your hosting.
- In Direct Admin, click "SSL Certificates" under Advanced Features.
- Under SSL certificates, choose to Use the Server "shared signed certificate".
- In those three options, choose "Free & automatic certificate" from Let's Encrypt.
- Fill in the following details for certificate enrollment,
Common Name: Enter the domain name in this field
E-Mail: Provide the email which serves to be the admin for the SSL
Key Size (bits): Choose the SSL key size in bits generally 4096
Certificate Type: Choose the type as SHA256
- The next step is to choose the Certificate Entries, which ensures "https" secured page and adds "https" in the URL.
- After choosing the entries click Save to complete the enrollment
- The free SSL certificate for your website will be then successfully created.
0 Users Found This Useful