How to create MX entries for website in DirectAdmin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to DirectAdmin" button to manage your hosting.
- In DirectAdmin home page click "MX Records" under "Email Management".
- Provide the following details for MX record,
Domain name: The domain name for which the MX record needs to add.
Priority: The mail server priority level can be set from 1 to 10 as needed. Lower preference numbers denote higher priority.
Value/ Destination: Enter the destination address from which the mail is routed.
- After adding all the details, click Add to add a new MX record for the domain.
- Once the MX record is added, please wait for few hours up to 24 hours for DNS propagation.
- In some cases, the DNS is said to propagate even after 72 hours.
- You can also delete the record added. To delete the record, please select the particular record and click Delete.
1 Users Found This Useful