How to enable two factor authentication for eWallHost account?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Under ‘Hello “Your name” ‘, click ‘Security Settings’.
- In security settings page, under two factor authentication click ‘Click here to enable’.
- A QR code appears in a new window. Either scan with the in Google authenticator app to get the code, or enter the code given manually in the space given after clicking ‘Confirm’.
- After entering any one of these codes, click ‘Confirm’.
- After confirmation, a backup code displays in the new window.
- Save the backup code for future use.
- Now you can login to eWallHost, with the login credentials and then with the random code generated by the app in your phone.
- If the code fails to refresh or if you do not the phone, you can then use the backup for second factor login.
0 Users Found This Useful