How to access file manager/How do I upload contents to my website?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Your control panel opens with options to access the file manager.
- Click "File Manager" under File title.
- Under File manager, you can view the file structure where you will need to upload the contents.
- Click "public_html" folder under Home directory.
- Within the public_html folder, you can upload your contents/files.
1 Users Found This Useful