How to create Email Filters in cPanel? How to manage them in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "Email Filters" under Emails in cPanel.
- Click "Create New Filter" button in the Email filter page.
- Enter the following details
Filter Name: Give a name/title for the filter.
From email contains any keyword or name or email id that the from email may contain.
Actions: Choose actions to discard those messages or redirect to other emails etc.
- Click Create to set a new filter for your incoming emails.
- You can then manage in the filters from the list of filters in the Email Filter page.
- You can also send a text message to test if the filter works.
1 Users Found This Useful