How to add and manage websites, domains & Sub Domains in Plesk?
1. Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’.
2. Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
3. From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
4. In the next page, click “Web Hosting” button to manage your hosting.
5. Choose the option “Websites and Domains” tab in the left corner.
6. To use more than one domain name, you can use the additional domain slots to set up more websites. Click the option “Add Domain”.
7. Have to use a registered Domain name in the Add New Domain name Section.
8. To add a subdomain, Click the option "Add Subdomain".
9. Enter the Username, Password and Repeat password.
10. Click OK.
0 Users Found This Useful