How to create and manage email accouts in Plesk?
1. Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’.
2. Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
3. From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
4. In the next page, click “Web Hosting” button to manage your hosting.
To Create the Email:
- Choose the option “Mail” tab in the left corner.
- Click on the Click on “Create Email Address”.
- Fill out the information such as Email Address and password.
- Click OK.
To Manage the Email:
- Choose the option “Mail” tab in the left Corner.
- Click on the Email address to manage.
- Here you can easily change the settings.
0 Users Found This Useful