How to change a Subscription's login info in Plesk?
1. Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’.
2. Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
3. From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
4. In the next page, click “Web Hosting” button to manage your hosting.
5. Choose the option “Websites and Domains” tab in the left corner.
6. Click “Web Hosting Access” icon.
7. The “Web Hosting Access” page will show your IP Address and your hard quota on disk space.
8. Enter the User Name and Password.
9. Click OK.
0 Users Found This Useful