How to change your password and contact information in Plesk?
1. Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’.
2. Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
3. From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
4. In the next page, click “Web Hosting” button to manage your hosting.
5. Choose the option “My profile” tab in the left corner.
To change your password:
- Click “Edit Profile” in the top right corner.
- Enter your passwords in the Plesk Preferences section.
- Click OK.
To update your contact information:
- Click the profile and Preferences link in the navigation pane.
- Update your information as required.
- Click ok.
0 Users Found This Useful