How to access web mail
1. Use your web browser to go to https://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name. You should always use a URL that starts with https:// (the HTTP Secure protocol). This minimizes the possibility of someone intercepting the account's login credentials or reading messages
2. The web mail login page appears.
3. In the Email Address text box, type the e-mail address for the account you want to access.
4. In the Password text box, type the password for the e-mail account.
5. Click "Log in".
6. Select the web mail application that you want to use. You can click Enable Auto Load and web mail will load the selected application automatically the next time you log in.
4 Users Found This Useful