How to upload files in cPanel
1. Log in to "cPanel".
2. On the home screen under the file section choose "File Manager".
3. Next, Choose where you would like to Start in. For this example, we are going to use the Webroot option - which is the public HTML folder. Since we are uploading to the public HTML folder we don't need to navigate anywhere else.
4. Select "Upload" icon at the top.
5. Navigate to the file you want to upload from on your local computer by selecting the "choose file".
6. Select the file and click "Open ". once the file is finished uploading you can click on the link in the center of the screen to return to the folder you uploaded the file.
7. Now in a web browser, we can visit the file and verify it uploaded to the location correctly.
2 Users Found This Useful