How you can install different CGI scripts under your account?
With the CGI-Center you can install different CGI scripts under your account.
The full list of the CGI scripts is as follows:
- Simple CGI Wrapper - This is a CGI Wrapper that will allow you to run CGI Scripts with your User ID.
- Random HTML Generator - This is a Random HTML generator. It picks a string of HTML code from a list and inserts it in an SSI (Server Side Includes) enabled web page.
- Simple GuestBook - A simple guestbook for your visitors to view and sign.
- Advanced GuestBook - This is a more advanced guestbook written in PHP and MySQL.
- Counter - You can create a counter to count and show how many visitors have been on your site.
- CGI email - CGI Email takes the input of an HTML form and converts it to an email format defined by the author of the form.
- FormMail Clone - FormMail-clone is a clone of Matt Wright's FormMail.
0 Users Found This Useful