How to create FTP accounts in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "FTP Accounts" under "Files" in cPanel.
- Give a login Id and password for the FTP account and click Create FTP Account.
- The created FTP accounts appear below on the same page as "Special FTP Accounts".
4 Users Found This Useful