How to create a MySQL database in CPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to cPanel’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click ‘MySQL Database Wizard’ under ‘Databases’ in cPanel.
- Give a name for the new database and move on to the next step.
- Create a new user under the new database and click Create User.
- A new database is now created which can be viewed under ‘phpMyAdmin’ in cPanel.
0 Users Found This Useful