How to add another domain to my multi domain hosting Panel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "Addon Domain" under "Domains" in cPanel.
- Give the new domain and the document root automatically appears to add them to the public_html folder.
- Click Add Domain to add the new domain under multi-domain hosting
- As it was added under public_html, a folder for the new domain will be created.
- Now you can upload the files for the new domain in the subfolder.
3 Users Found This Useful