How to Restore your Files?
- To restore your files, first, you need to login to your cPanel. Then, locate the File "backup" restore tool in the Backups Manager section.
- Once you click on the icon, you will be brought to a new page where you can find a list of all the available backup dates that you can restore your files from. Select the one that will best serve your needs and click on the leftmost button Browse.
- Then, select the folders you want to restore and press the Restore Selected button. If you want to expand a folder and select directories under it, simply double click on the folder's name.
- After confirmation, the restoration wizard will directly replace your current files with the ones from the backup. Once the restore starts, you will see a progress screen showing what part of the restore process is completed. Note that it may take a few minutes if you have a lot of files to restore.
- When the restore is complete, you will see a confirmation screen showing that everything has been restored successfully. Simply click the OK button and close the page. Your files are now restored from the date you previously selected.
- In case you want to download an archive of those folders instead of actually restoring them, you can simply press the Download Selected button instead of Restore Selected.
2 Users Found This Useful