How to create Email Account in cPanel?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to "Account" in top right side corner and choose "Login".
- Click "Services" to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review.
- In the next page, click "Login to cPanel" button to manage your hosting.
- Click "Email Accounts" under Email in cPanel.
- Choose the domain for which you want to create the email.
- Enter the new email and a strong password for that.
- You can use a password to generate random passwords for your email.
- Save the password for email.
- Click Create Account to create a new email for your domain.
- Once the email account is created, you can view the list of emails below on the same page.
- The domain emails can be accessed by entering webmail.mydomain.com or mydomain.com/webmail
2 Users Found This Useful