Domain delete/cancel grace period and Money Back grace period.
You may request delete/cancel a registered domain name within the Money Back Grace Period. Money Back Grace Period (Anchor: mgb) is the number of days after domain name registration, during which you may delete a domain name to receive a refund.
Refund and Effect of Deletion on Other Services
- Upon explicitly deleting a domain name, you may be entitled to a refund of the amount paid. However, you may have to bear a deletion charge (2.00 USD or equal currency) for this convenience.
- Deleting a domain name will immediately disable any services associated with the domain name.
- Any website running on this domain name would stop working.
- If email accounts have been configured for this domain name, then they would stop working
Money Back Grace Period of various TLDs
- The above Money Back Grace Periods are applicable if you are registering your domain name now.
- If you had registered your domain name previously, these values may have changed since. Contact our Support Team at https://www.ewallhost.com/support to confirm the Money Back Period for your domain name
- Domain names under the following TLDs (extensions) can not be deleted, since they do not have a Money Back Period:
If you still wish to have such a domain name (except .CA domain name) deleted without refund, you need to get in touch with us at https://www.ewallhost.com/support and request the same.
To request deletion of a .AU domain name, we require the Registrant of the domain name to request deletion.
A domain name deleted in the Money Back Period does not slip into Redemption Grace Period and is immediately available for registration.
2 Users Found This Useful