How to retrieve database username and password in DirectAdmin?
In the situation when you don't know your database username and password.You can follow this guide to retrieve your username and password for your database using directadmin panel.
1. Login to the directadmin panel.
2. Go to mysql management.
3. The database is known as username as showed below.
4. If you want to get password for a username click on the database.
5. Click on "modify password".
6. To get password for your database you have 2 options.
a) Choose your own password just add your password in two black field below.
b)To get the auto generated password click on "Random" it will generate password for you.
7.Then click "Save".
0 Users Found This Useful