How to create or edit sub domain for domain in Direct Admin?
- Sign in to your eWallHost account, go to ‘Account’ in top right side corner and choose ‘Login’
- Click ‘Services’ to view the hosting packages under your account.
- From the active hosting packages listed, click view on the right side of the hosting you need to review
- In the next page, click ‘Login to DirectAdmin’ button to manage your hosting.
- Click ‘SubDomain Management’ under ‘Your Account’ in DirectAdmin.
- Enter the sub domain name under ‘Add Sub-Domain’ which appears as sub.domain.tld and click Create button to create a new sub domain for the domain.
- The created sub domain appears in the list above.
- To delete a sub domain, select the sub domain names by clicking the check box against it and click Delete Selected button.
2 Users Found This Useful